Friday 28 December 2012

What's in my travel wash bag & makeup bag?

Hi all! I hope you all had happy holidays and got everything you wanted and held the ones you love close. As I type I'm sat in Dover harbour on a ferry waiting to leave for DISNEYLAND with my boy :) so I thought I'd use this chance to write a general post about what I've packed, beauty-wise.


The Body Shop tea tree face wash
The Body Shop tea tree toner
The Body Shop tea tree hydrating lotion
Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser
The Body Shop tea tree night lotion
The Body Shop tea tree blemish gel (I've been going a bit tea tree crazy this month, can you tell?! Look out for it in my next monthly favourites post!)
Alberto Balsam Tea Tree Tingle Herbal shampoo
Pantene conditioner
Coconut and Lime shower gel (this was a Christmas present that was a good travel size, so I can't remember the name of the maker off the top of my head)
Soap and Glory Butter Yourself (I couldn't find a smaller bottle of body lotion or body butter anywhere anywhere in my house, so this will have to do!)
Soap and Glory Hand Food
Boots electric toothbrush and Aquafresh toothpaste Listerine Smart Rinse (yes I use kid's mouthwash, shut up!)
Gillette Venus Breeze razor
TRESemmé hairspray
TRESemmé heat defence serum
Cotton wool
Hairbrush


Rimmel London Wake me Up foundation
Rimmel London Wake me Up concealer
Rimmel London Stay Matte powder
Mac prep and prime eye base 
Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet
The Body Shop coconut lip balm
Rimmel Kate lipstick in shade 01
2 No7 lip glosses from a gift set
Rimmel lip gloss in Cookie
The Body Shop lip scuff

I'm sure you've noticed that I don't quite have a full makeup collection here, and that's because I have some if my Christmas money with me and I'm planning to raid the ferry duty free and the French shopping centres for all their worth once I've posted this!

In terms of brushes, I wasn't planning to bring this many - I'd packed my ecotools brushes, but I opened up one of my Christmas presents from Cal to find a set of Cath Kidston brushes so I couldn't just not bring them too!

I may post up before the new year, but if not, have a good one!

Laura xo

P.S. Sorry about using some more shitty iPad photos - sorry, it was the easiest way to get photos for this post on short notice!








No comments:

Post a Comment