Tuesday 25 December 2012

Mistletoe, wine and polka dots


Dress - BooHoo
Blazer - BooHoo
Tights - H&M
Shoes - River Island
Lips - Rimmel London Kate lipstick - 01

Merry Christmas everybody! I thought I'd use this opportunity to do a quick outfit post so that I could try up the blogger app and the camera... On my BRAND NEW IPAD!!! I'm so happy that I have it and no one will be able to get me off it today!

I'll also take this opportunity to apologise for the lack of posts this month - the college coursework load has been craaaaazy plus I have exams coming up, but hopefully once those are it the way I can work open becoming a more consistent blogger.

I do have a few posts lined up for the next couple of weeks, so don't expect another long absence from me!

Happy holidays everybody

Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment