Sunday 11 November 2012

Wishlist #1


1 - Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats - I fell in love with Marc Jacobs' signature mouse shoes the moment I saw them and have been craving a pair ever since! This red perforated pair is the favourite design on them I've seen so far. Unfortunately the price tag for just a simple pair of flat is shocking (though not surprising) so I guess I'll have to carry on admiring these from afar!

2 - Bioderma oil - I'm a little late to the party in wanting this, as everyone seems to have been raving about it! I've been wanting a different sort of cleanser for gently removing my makeup as I hate hate HATE having to use face-wipes all the time, so I'm considering exploring ebay (to which I am a novice!) to find  bottle of this beauty.

3 - Vans - Oh, vans. I'm such a sheep following the crowd, but I've been craving a pair of authentic vans. I think they're just so versatile though and could go with so many things that I own! Not sure what colour I want, however, so not only is this green pair on my wishlist, but also the red and the navy ones,

4 - A Feast for Crows - I've been obsessed with all things A Song of Ice and Fire lately, including the TV show, and I recently finished reading A Storm of Swords (oh, the heartbreak!). I'm dying to reading this, the fourth installment, but I made a promise to myself not to buy any more books until I've read the ones I already own. Guess I have some reading to get on with!

5 - Dot by Marc Jacobs - Another Marc Jacobs product that I immediately fell in love with. I've never liked with any other perfume like I have this one and I've been wanting it since I first saw (or should I say, smelt) it!

6 - Nars 'Iceland' dual eyeshadow - I've never been very experimental with my makeup, just more of a mascara-eyeliner-DONE sort of girl, and this is something I want to change. I think the pale green and purple colours in this palette are gorgeous and simple enough to be the sort of thing I'd like to experiment with,

7 - Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream - my eyes are horrendous - dark circles and redness not to mention how generally tired they just look all the time. I'm hoping that an eye cream might be my answer and I've heard a lot of good things about this one!

Song of the Day - Kiss it Better - He is We

No comments:

Post a Comment